The school office will operate on reduced days and hours during the summer months.
Please call ahead or email to make arrangements to see someone.
• Registration information/packets are available for pick-up outside the school office daily.
(The school building is open daily for summer maintenance.)
• Tuition is not posted on our website, but can be found in the registration packet.
• If your child left any items behind on the last day of school, check the box outside the school office.
• Completed registration forms can be mailed or dropped off. *An email confirmation will be sent to the email address listed on the registration form upon processing of your application.
• For Financial Aid, tuition payment questions or any outstanding financial obligations,
Contact Business Manager, Kelley Rodgers at 412-271-0809
Correspondence/Questions by email, contact:
*First day of school (grades 1-8) Monday, August 27, 2018
(This will be a full day of school)
Kindergarten and Preschool start dates will be announced in August 2018. Families will be individually notified.